dijous, 13 de maig del 2010

Summer


Do you have plans for this summer? I have no doubt about it, I mean you must have plans for sure. I think that when you finish the school you want to enjoy the three months that you have free working to have money for the next year, going to the beach and meeting your friends.







Summer is one of the most expected time for me. This year it's going to start very well. When I finish the selectivitat, I'm going to Sevilla with the class and I think that this trip is going to be very exciting and funny. It's very interesting to go to somewhere with your friends and without your parents because I think that we're going to have lots of fun.






Well, this is my last post of this blog so now I can say that I hope that this term the blog is better than the past because I have spent some more time making it, so I hope you to enjoy it.





Take care;)

8 comentaris:

Júlia ha dit...

I neither have any doubt about our trip to Sevilla! I'm sure it's going to be great! we all worth it after this tough course!
see you nileet:)

Uri ha dit...

You are right! Well, this summer, as the others I will work with my father again, and you know, the hours I work are difficult, but I will try to go out as many as possible ;)

See you!

RoBiN ha dit...

We have become good friends this past month and I'll always remember all the laughs we had!

I hope that everything goes well!
One last thing...

Jabba the Hut

jake ha dit...

weve had so many laughs over the last few months----penos, jabba, truj(oink oink), one pound??, bbbbziiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuu, and lots more hah, i hope the trip to sevilla goes well, i still dont know if i'll be coming. i be seeing you during summer ;)

esk0rnacabras ha dit...

Trip to sevillaaa yeyyyy
well, I actually don't have any plans for this summer, I think I'll be just working and relax... =) but if I don't get enough mark for doing whatever career I want to do I'll be studying all summer for the leaving cert. anyway, you don't know any of this, ¬¬ because to you it's all "pachanga"
XX
Marta

Clàudia ha dit...

It has been great to share the 2 years of batxillerat with you, Nil.
Remember the first time I made up the word rissista? I'll always remembeeeeeeer you, our curly sheep :)

get rich or die trying ha dit...

Anyway, I could ask you the question as many people have done: You remember when....? However there are many moments when we were enjoyed together so is imposible to remember the best of them. I don't miss you because I know we will meeting in your flaat every weekend in the next year. I haven't failed anything so... I NEVER forget your help...

Albert Fusté ha dit...

Oh, what a shame, you haven't finished your last post wuith a: It's Over!! jejeje, that's a joke,I really phope you have a nice trip to Sevilla and a good summer. see you tuesday