dimarts, 11 de maig del 2010

Barraques

Did you go to barraques the last weekend? Well as you can imagine, I went because I love this kind of parties and it was a great opportunity to disconect of the school.




In barraques I always find my friends and classmates, and we can go out togheter to enjoy the time. During barraques you can also listen to groups of music whose don't make concerts near here. This year I went to barraques on friday and saturday. On friday there wasn't so much people, but I had a lot of fun with my firends and I got on some atractions. Some teachers and some of my classmates advised me about not to going out during last weeks because we had lots of exams and we had to study, but in my opinion if you don't drink so much, it's not bad to enjoy the time and to disconect from the studies.




Finally I would like to say that I hope that this was my last year in barraques without driving license so the next year I'll be able to go there driving.



Take care ;)