dilluns, 23 de novembre del 2009

One of the most beautiful things in life






Well, today I would like to talk about one of the things that is more important for me. I'm not referring to anybody; I'm just talking about my horse. Its name is Quelly but I must say that I don't like its name but I didn't choose it. Well it's a very noble horse and she is mine for two or three years. She is a very young horse I mean she's five years old what is a young age for a horse. I spend a lot of time with her riding and taking care of her. Her breed is mainly English and her height is about 1'62 meters.






I understand that some people couldn't understand the relation between one horse and its master, but the truth is that is not the same as a dog or a cat. When you have been spending time and enjoying it with a horse the relation that establishes between you and the animal is so strong. At this moment it's maybe the most important thing of my life and I could do anything for it. It's difficult to understand, but exists a relation of confidence and significance between us and it's so strong.




Riding horse is one of my hobbies and this animal has become very important for me and I hope that it will continue for a lot of time. Well to finish I hope that you have understood that it is not only an animal or an entertainment for me so if you have never the opportunity to test it I recommend it to you!

2 comentaris:

sguilana ha dit...

Hi, Nil!
What a nice relationship you enjoy with Quelly!
Hope you can spend lots of great moments together in the years to come!

Lau!* ha dit...

Nil:) I like that you like it. I remember one day, some years ago I went to hipica Aiguamolls and I watched a team of horse ball. For my it’s really impressionant, I can’t do it. But watching a team of that it’s very nice and it’s like.. mm.. spontaneous? That’s the word, anything can happen and I believe that this is the thing, do you know what can I said?, jajaj You know. See you!