dijous, 26 de novembre del 2009

My other hobby, the airplanes




I would like to make the most of that I'm finishing my research project about aircraft engines to talk about another of my hobbies which is the aviation. Since I was young my father showed me lots of books and pictures about airplanes and he taught me to fly. At this moment I don't have the private license but I want to have it this summer.

Well, the feeling of fliyng is something that everybody has felt any time but I can't loath it. I like so much fliyng and all kind of airplanes. Sometimes I make some scale models of airplanes that I like and I usually download lots of photos of airplanes. Of course there are planes that I like more than others but there are two which I like so much.



On the one hand, there's the Supermarine Spitfire which is one English airplane which was very used during the World War II by the RAF ( Royal Air Force). This is one combat radial airplane which was one of the fastest planes of the period. Nowadays this is only a piece of collection exposed in some museums but there are some rich people who have one and he even has the opportunity to enjoy the big audacity of this nice aircraft.






On the other hand, there's the Grumman F-14 Tomcat which is for me the best plane which has ever been. This is an American combat turbofan aircraft which was used during the cold war, the Iraq conflict and some other wars. His performance was the best of the moment and it was the supremacy of the NAVY. Actually it is out of service but there are also some people who have one of them.


















2 comentaris:

Uri ha dit...

I'm sure your research project is very interesting.

What an amazing video... Is spectacular how planes can break the sound velocity.

See you in class!

Albert Fusté ha dit...

Wow, Nil! Amazing video, but the sound doesn't works, right?
Some day of the next week I have to visit you to see your research project.

Bye Nil.