dijous, 26 de novembre del 2009

Oral Presentation: Apple vs. Microsoft

Well we used a PowerPoint and a lot of images and videos, so they were really focused on the topic and they looked so good. I think that maybe the presentation was so short but I think that this is because of the nervous.

I think that I was looking at the audience all the time so I read only a little bit my notes. As I do always I did a lot of gestures to hold the attention.

We introduced the topic to the audience, but I think that they maybe knew a lot of thing about it. However we asked them for the topic. We organized the presentation in a structured way and we used a lot of markers to situate the audience. In the conclusion I only did a summary of the presentation and I told that we think that Apple is so much better because this is what we guess.

Obviously we gave to the audience new information about the topic because if we didn't the presentation had been so bad. The information was so detailed but we didn't ask to experts. The opinion that I gave to them was justified and I showed them some things to justify our choice. I think that the message was so clear and if there was someone who didn't understand he should asked us.

The grammar of the presentation was good but not so much difficult to make the presentation easier to understand because there are a lot of people in our class that haven't a good level of English. We used some connectors to link the words and the sentences. Obviously we used fillers to make time while we were remembering about what to say.

My pronunciation was comprehensible and my CATALONIAN accent was very nice. Maybe it isn't so good but I think that everybody understands it. I spoke in a fluent way to make the presentation more fluent and softer.

Finally, I think that my mark is about nine because following the evaluation is the mark that I think just.