dilluns, 5 d’abril del 2010

Easter holidays

Easter holidays are one of the best we have. I mean, to have some days to stop of studding and to relax after the second term which is the longest, is very grateful. During this week I have slept so much and I have done my homework. I have used these days to go out with my friends because the next term will be very short and we won't have any time to go out.

The last weekend of these holidays I went to Banyoles because there was a horse-ball championship and I wanted to watch it and to meet my friends. The championship was international but they only played girls. The weather was a little bit strange because some days rained and some days were very hot, but the championship advanced well.


Well I have enjoyed these holidays without school in a big way but now I have to return to school to finish this course. This course it's moving so fast and there's a little bit more than a month missing so I need to make a last effort.


1 comentari:

Júlia ha dit...

Niil! I suppose your holidays have been great 'cause I haven't seen you any day! You were always busy!jajaj
see you tomorrow!:)