divendres, 9 d’abril del 2010

Composition


Dear mum and dad,

since I arrived here I've realized what life is like here, I mean it's different from Spain. Here water is very scarce and there isn't enough food for everybody. Cameroon is one of the poorest countries in Africa, and when I left Spain I knew it, but now I feel surprised anyway.


You don't need to worry because I'm eating good and I am healthy. I uderstand it sounds strange, but the organization where I'm helping feed us very well. Some time ago I thought that it would be difficult to find out any house to sleep, but people here are so polite and they share with you all they can.




Well mum, I've writen to you only to tell you I'm feeling well and that I'm enjoying this experience in the way I can. I'm learning lots of things about survival. I hope you are fine there and I think I'll be able to visit you this summer.



Your loving son,


Nil

1 comentari:

esk0rnacabras ha dit...

Oh my god Nil your letter is so deep and nice!!;)
But anyway I can't imagine you in Cameroon without horses to ride or Chics to go on a Saturday night!Imagine a chemist engineer in Cameroon? I don't think there's any work for engineers there. If one day I become a doctor or a teacher I swear I'm gonna spend at least one month teaching them something usefull :)
Take care Nil! XXX
Marta.