dilluns, 11 de gener del 2010

Angola 'arrests' after Togo football team attack

Well, I feel better now when the responsible of the attack are going to be arrested. Personally I think that is very sad to see how a football championship, which should be a very special celebration where people could have fun watching their national teams playing football, becomes a victim of a terrorist attack. I mean, sometimes people don't act in a respectful way and this is a clear example. Africa is a developing continent and there are sectors of people which only acts thinking in their interests and I think that this is their biggest problem. Because of this attack the National team of Togo isn't going to play in the African cup, which started the last Sunday and I think that this will only damages the image of the football.



http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8451356.stm

2 comentaris:

Clàudia ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
Clàudia ha dit...

Hi Nil,
I didn't hear about that! I totally agree with you, cause football is the most popular sport in the world and it seems people respect it. But I would say these terrorists acted consciously, knowing that there will be a lot of people in the celebration, even if it's about football or something else.. I mean, they wanted to stand out, and where better than in a football celebration with a big quatity of pople?

see you on Wednesdaay! Study some philosophy! =)