divendres, 8 de gener del 2010

3 New Resolutions for the New Year

Well, I think that this 2010 will be an important year for me and for lots of my friends.


First of all, during this year if all goes well I will pass the batxillerat and the Selectivitat Exam, so I'll be able to go to University. After two months I'll be eighteen, and you can be sure that I will make a big party to celebrate that I'll have the age to have driving license.


Now I'm going to talk about some of my resolutions for this New Year. As I said before, one of my expectations is to pass the batxillerat and the Selectivitat exam. But there are also some other things, for example this 2010, if I have money this Summer, I would like to do a small trip with my friends to celebrate all the things that have happened to us since we met the first day. I have also some personal challenges. As you know, I play horseball and one of my challenges is to get a place in the Spanish team which is going to participate in the next World Championship. I know that this is too difficult maybe, but I'm sure that this will make me work a lot and if I don't get it, I'll be able to say that I tried it. Well, as everybody I wish that this year brings me lots of happiness and health, and if it's not asking too much, I would like to meet some girls xD.


And what about you? Which are your New Year resolutions? Apart of learning lots of English, of course. ;)










4 comentaris:

sguilana ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
sguilana ha dit...

Good luck with your resolutions, Nil, in particular your chance at the horseball national team. That's a great challenge and I am sure it's only great challenges that move us forward.
Great post, btw. Keep it up! ;-)
Sònia

get rich or die trying ha dit...

Hii Nil, of course you will pass the selectivitat exam, I hope that I am invited to the big party that you are talking ;), I wish you be one day the best horseball player in Spanish national team! See youu!

Júlia ha dit...

I'm also looking forward to that trip you talk about, I feel like doing something all together on our own! I wish you join the horseball spanish team and participate in the world's cup, it would be such an amazing experience!
take care my dear!:):)