dimecres, 27 de maig del 2009

Final Evaluation of 1st Batxillerat

Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement of your level of English since September 2008? Where, for example?
I think that my level of English hasn't improved so much but maybe if I look at the texts, the organization of the information has improved and I have learnt some new words.

Which activity best shows your level of English?

I don't know, but maybe the blog because is the activity which has occuped more time.

Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve English? Why?
Maybe the exams because they are the best way of showing that you have understood the contents of the unit.

Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?

I think that the blog because is a very repetitive task which doesn't make you learn new words or things and it takes you a lot of time.

Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do next year?
I think that I enjoy listen to songs and go to the language room because the hours which you are there are more entertaining than normal classes.