dimecres, 18 de febrer del 2009

Description of a place


Today I’m going to describe a very beautiful part of United States where I stayed during my last vacations. I’m talking about Hawaii. Hawaii is one archipelago and it has some different islands.


My description is about only one of them, Oahu. Oahu is a very beautiful island and is the biggest of the archipelago. It has very beautiful beaches with very clean and blue water. But not only are the beaches beautiful, all the island is covered for wonderful green mountains that seems like a saw. The climate always helps to do more beautiful the island. This is very hot and sometimes you can see that it’s raining while you are very hot. The buildings and the houses are very nice and some of them are made of wood so it makes them very different.


I think that this is the most wonderful place I’ve ever been and I would go there again if I ever can.