divendres, 7 de novembre del 2008

My summer

Aloha ^^ Gemma! I will tell you briefly what I've done this summer. After I finished the course I took part in the european championship of Horse-ball which was held in Portugal as a member of the spanish team. We won the championship and everybody was very proud of us. After that I stayed in my house three weeks, during this time i was riding my horse and I enjoyed the sun going to the beach and to the swimming pool. The last week of August I left some days for my vacations. I travelled to San Francisco and Hawaii. There I enjoyed the sunny days in the beach again and I visited the city of Honolulu, Pearl Harbour with the Arizona memorial, the alcatraz prison and many other places. When I came back of my vacations I prepared my return to the high school and I tried to recover from my jet lag. Bye Gemma!

1 comentari:

get rich or die trying ha dit...

Hyy Nil how are you? de text are fantastic. In your holidays you visited very far away. Haway it's incredible!! byeee!!